- Driving License will be verified in original.
- Original ID proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, College ID, Office ID) needs to be deposited.
- Passport needs to be deposited for bikes above 500cc (Mandatory).
- Scooters are limited to city use only.
- One Helmet will be provided complimentary, Extra helmet- Rs.100 per day. Both Helmets are subject to availability
- Fuel charges are not included.
- Crossing Speed Limit leads to penalty of Rs.100 for 1st Instance, Rs.150 for 2nd Instance, Rs. 250 for 3rd Instance and Rs. 500 for every Instance thereafter.
- Crossing Speed Limit after taking speed waiver leads to penalty of Rs.500 for every instance.
- If required rider can take a speed waiver by paying Rs.1000/day for bikes up to 500cc and Rs.2000/day for bikes above 500cc which will increase the speed limit to 120/130kmph for bikes up to 500cc (20kmph will be added to the existing speed limit of 100/110)., 140kmph for bikes above 500cc.
Hands down to the adventure tourer in India, take it for a spin to a dirt park, Nandi Hills or an open highway, the choice is all yours. Rent the Royal Enfield Royal Enfield Himalayan Tourer in Bangalore with zero deposit at Twist Throttle premium bike rentals.
Copyright ©twistthrottle.in All Rights Reserved