It's Very Simple. You can book either online/directly at hub via APP (Available on Android). Select the bike/scooty you like from the list available and select the pickup location of your choice and proceed to payment.
Following Documents should be uploaded online via Repute Gateway (through Digilocker) before bike pick-up failing which booking shall not be serviced.
- (1) Driving License
- (2) Aadhaar Card
- (3) Passport
- (4) Current Photo.
- (5) PAN card. (optional)
Note: Link to upload the documents can be found on booking summary page once payment is processed OR in the booking confirmation email.
- (1) Driving License will be verified in original.
- (2) Original ID proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License) needs to be deposited
- (3) Passport needs to be deposited for bikes above 500cc (Mandatory).
- (1) Valid Driving License from their home country with international riding permit, and a valid Visa. (Original to be brought).
- (2) Passport need to be deposited (Mandatory)
- (1) Original College ID.
- (2) Valid driving license.
Note:Twist Throttle reserves the right to hold back the booking if the documents submitted are not satisfactory.
Yes. Twist Throttle provides one helmet with each booking. Second helmet will be provided at Rs.100/day, if needed. Both Helmets are subject to the availability. Rs. 1000 deposit needs to be paid for each helmet. If the helmet is damaged or lost, a minimum charge of Rs. 1000 will be levied.
Note: Deposits paid through UPI shall be returned in a maximum of 24 hours. Deposits paid through cash shall be returned immediately during bike return
Yes.Extension of the booking can be made and is subject to availability.
- (1) You can visit Twist Throttle website/App and do the extension.
- (2) Twist Throttle needs to be informed of extension atleast 1 hour before the ride ends or a penalty of Rs.500 is applicable and minimum 12 hours booking amoumt of the bike.
Rescheduling of the booking can be made depending upon the availability of that particular bike.
Rescheduling charges differ as per rescheduling date plus Rs.250 rescheduling charges.
No refund will be provided in case rescheduling amount is lesser that the actual booking amount.
Rescheduling is not possible on the ride date.
You can pay online using debit/credit card and mulitple other options or Twist Throttle Hub during your bike pickup depending on debit/credit card machine availability.
All prices on website are exclusive of GST (28%)
No. Fuel is not included in the booking. We provide minimal amount of fuel to get the bike to the nearest fuel station and if there is more fuel in the bike then bike needs to be returned in the same fuel level, if fuel is less that than was provided then rider needs to pay fuel amount as prescribed by Twist Throttle (Minimum of â‚ą150). In case there is excess fuel in the bike at the time of return. Twist Throttle is not liable for any refunds for the same.
Cancellation and refunds
Yes.If you cancel the booking the refund would be made as per the following schedule-
- (1) Less than 24 hours of the pick up time- No refund.
- (2) Between 24 to 72 hours of the pick up time- 50% refund.
- (3) 72 hrs or more prior to the pick up time- 75% refund.
- (4) If we cancel the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike than we provide 100% refund of the rentals received.
- (5) If the booking is cancelled by customer for any reason, then point 1,2 & 3 will be applicable
If you have paid via debit/credit card, you should receive the refund within 3 to 11 working days. However, in the case you don't receive the refund within the mentioned period, write to us at @ firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify and process the refund at the earliest.
We would never want to cancel any booking. However,
1) If the rider is under influence of alcohol or any other drugs, we will be forced to cancel the booking and if the rider found unfit to ride the respective bike, then booking shall be cancelled.
2) If the rider does not valid documents or documents provided are not satisfactory at the time of pick-up then Twist Throttle can cancel the booking.
There will be no refund in such cases.
Yes, the rider has to be at least 21 years and rider should be 23 years or above for bikes above 400cc.
Yes. Scooters are provided with 5km/hr and Geared bikes are provided with 11km/hr. Extra kilometres amount varies from Rs.3 to Rs.50 depending on the bike. Prices are exclusive of GST.
1) Yes, there is restriction for inter-state travelling for scooters. Scooters are limited to city use only. However, if the rider is found to be violating this then Twist Throttle reserves the right to levy a penalty of Rs. 1000 + GST for each violation. 2) There is no restriction for geared bikes with respect to inter-state travelling. However, rider is responsible to take inter-state permit from the concerned authorities depending on the state. Rider is responsible for any charges or penalties that arise for inter-state travel.
1) Yes. The speed limit for all Scooters/Non-Geared vehicles is 80kmph. Speed limit for geared Bikes is 100/110kmph for bikes up to 500cc, 120kmph for bikes above 500cc. 2) You can also take a speed waiver by paying: a) Rs.1000/day for bikes up to 500cc which will increase the speed limit to 120/130kmph (20kmph will be added to the existing speed limit of 100/110). b) Rs.2000/day for bikes above 500cc which will increase the speed limit to 140kmph.
Call us at +91-888 44 00 550 and we'll help you out. Customer care services are available between 9am to 9pm, 365 days a week.
It is the responsibility of the rider to ensure the safety of vehicle and to bring the vehicle back to its original condition or if needed, tow the vehicle back to a Twist Throttle authorised service station only. All charges pertaining to this has to be borne by the rider.
If case of break down you should call us and report at +91-888 44 00 550. If the reason is deemed genuine and we verify if from our GPS feedback. You will not be charged any penalties.
Rider is entitled to pay the damage cost estimated by our Service Manager and minimum 12 hrs rental of the respective bike for the downtime.
The repair estimate will be provided by our service manager. Bike Rider shall give immediate notice to the Company within 4 (four) hours of any loss or damage caused to the Bike or any malfunction or other failure thereof. The Bike Rider shall not continue to use the Bike in the event of damage or a breakdown of the Bike if to do so would or might cause further damage to the Bike.
The Bike Rider shall take the Bike to the nearest authorized service centre for repair and pay such cost as estimated by the authorized service centre and shall ensure delivery of the Bike to the Company. The Bike Rider shall be responsible to bear all cost for handover of the Bike.
Customer is accountable to pay a standard amount of Rs.15,000 towards the accident (which may vary depending on the severity of the damage). The members are bound to pay for the repairs incurred due to damages caused by the collision/accident. Any charges exceeding Rs. 15,000 will be claimed from the insurance.
The above point is valid only for bikes under 150cc. Bikes above 150cc, the entire repair cost must be borne by the customer. The insurance will only be claimed if the loss is exceeding 50% of the bike on-road value.
In any event, either due to the fault of the rider himself or due to any other unavoidable instance, the costs involved in towing or confiscation of Twist Throttle bikes are to be borne by the customer alone.
Customer is liable to pay daily rental for the downtime of the bike.
Rider is entitled to pay the complete replacement cost of the part/s and rental cost of the bike for downtime caused due to the damage.
TwistThrottle is not liable to prove the reason for the damage as the bike is being ridden by the rider and TwistThrottle can only provide possible reason for the damage.
TwistThrottle reserves the right to take the final decision.
TwistThrottle reserves the right to withhold the original document of the rider until the bike is fixed.
Note: Rider is welcomed to take guidance from TwistThrottle representative in order to prevent such damages.
- (1) Non geared vehicles: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at Rs.100 + hourly rates
- (2) All Other Bikes: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at Rs.200 + hourly rates
- (3) On weekends (Fri-Sun): 24 Hrs rental charges will be applicable as per company policy.
We try our best to present the actual colour of the bike, however bike colour can vary from the one shown on the website/app.
Call us +91-888 44 00 550. We will slot it out on the go! Provided with your booking id.
At times of heavy rain and floods, customer is advised to park the bike at a safe location. All damages incurred, irrespective of the cause, have to be covered by the customer.
Lease your bike
Great News. Just Download the Twist Throttle app and send us your details from Lease your bike page. Twist Throttle team will get back to you within 24-48 hrs.
No. Even you can list your old bike also with us.
Yes. Once we convert from white board to black board. The existing Insurance we will not work. So we have to purchase new insurance. Which we cover complete bike. Cost will depend on the bike.
Yes. To complete RTO formalities you must pay Rs.6500 and Rs.7500 for GPS installation. One-time cost.
Prices are subject to change.
You get 60%-70% of the booking amount depending on the bike.
Payment will be done on monthly basis.
Twist Throttle will service the bike when required and the cost is to be borne by the investor.
Yes. You can list as many bikes.
Yes you can depending on the availability. But make sure you inform Twist Throttle two weeks in advance.
In such cases Twist Throttle team is not responsible for any damage or theft. If it comes to our notice Twist Throttle legal team will contact you and seize the vehicle as per rules. Recommended never rent the bike directly to the customers.
You can list any kind of bikes, scooters, sports bike, standard bikes.
No. Based on the bike price changes accordingly.
Yes, there is a lock in period of 3 years.