- Driving License will be verified in original.
- Original ID proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, College ID, Office ID) needs to be deposited.
- Passport needs to be deposited for bikes above 500cc (Mandatory).
- Scooters are limited to city use only.
- One Helmet will be provided complimentary, Extra helmet- Rs.100 per day. Both Helmets are subject to availability. Rs. 1000 deposit needs to be paid for each helmet.
- Fuel charges are not included.
- Crossing Speed Limit leads to penalty of Rs.100 for 1st Instance, Rs.150 for 2nd Instance, Rs. 250 for 3rd Instance and Rs. 500 for every Instance thereafter.
- Crossing Speed Limit after taking speed waiver leads to penalty of Rs.500 for every instance.
- If required rider can take a speed waiver by paying Rs.1000/day for bikes up to 500cc and Rs.2000/day for bikes above 500cc which will increase the speed limit to 120/130kmph for bikes up to 500cc (20kmph will be added to the existing speed limit of 100/110)., 140kmph for bikes above 500cc.
The Apache RR310 motorcycle already offers segment-first four riding modes - Sport, Urban, Track and Rain. In addition to that, it is also offered with disc brakes on both wheels, along with dual-channel ABS. Needless to say, the bike is likely to carry forward these features in the new avatar.
Copyright ©twistthrottle.in All Rights Reserved